When and where?
25 February 2017 - 10am - 10pm
Rua Imprensa Nacional 34, Lisboa (Príncipe Real)
@Impact Hub Lisbon
Who are we looking for?
15 IT professional or data scientists with various skills (or teams up to 4 people), eager to hack the future of good food. Ideally you have experience with big data, artificial intelligence, webcrawler for unstructured data, etc.
(if you're participating on your own, there will be the opportunity to create or join a team during the event)
All the food and drinks are provided by us, you only have to bring your laptop, charger and any other tools you might need!
Programme - 25 February 2017
Registrations & Breakfast: 9am
10am to 10:30am - Foodways presents itself and the challenge
10:30 - 9pm - Hacking time
9pm - pitches
9:50pm - jury selects the 3 winners
Music & Drinks: 10pm onwards
What do you get?
- Best idea receives 1’000 Eur, second best 500 Eur, third 250 Eur
- A great time hacking the future of good food, with food, drinks and prizes for all participants
- The possibility of developing one or more IT solutions within Foodways
How to apply?
- Think about a possible solution to the challenge presented below. Send us your thoughts on how you would solve it in a document, presentation or mock-up (format and length are open!). Don’t solve the problem just yet! Feel free to decide how much you’re investing at this stage. Try to convince us why you will bring great ideas on how to solve the challenge.
- Send us your a CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile as well as a motivation letter.
- Send us all three elements until February 19th to: firstname.lastname@example.org