Halving food waste in the out-of-home sector
Project management | Coordination of Multistakeholder Platforms | Events and Moderation
The sector initiative United Against Waste aims to halve food waste along the entire value chain in out-of-home consumption - for a future focussed and innovative sector.
The association raises awareness of, develops and disseminates practice-oriented and innovative solutions and encourages networking amongst sector stakeholders.
- Specialised courses for food professionals. Participants find out how to make waste measurable and how to implement effective measures to reduce it in their own businesses – from planning through to communicating to their customers.
- Waste monitoring tools for Gastronomy and bakeries.
- Individual advice from optimisation experts for tailor made solutions for the reduction of waste.
- Workshops and events on the topic of foodwaste.
- Case studies with concrete figures and progress reports
- Specialist groups to facilitate knowledge exchange amongst sector members.
Companies and organisations from across the whole value chain of out-of-house consumption: from producers and processing companies to wholesalers, caterers, bakeries, associations not-for-profit organisations.